octaveRebornoctaveReborn

Main Audio Reviews Stats

etK-Humanoid etK-Humanoid

i like it! Nice and dark... Must have taken some time with those sounds. Good work.

etK responds:

Thanks man!! =D Really appreciate your support and review.

Samurai Scanners Remix Samurai Scanners Remix

It sounds original. Nice work.

Marbule Remix Marbule Remix

Nice! The beats do make it sound pretty cool.

The Last Ship Short ver. The Last Ship Short ver.

"Ladies and gentlemen we welcome BrokenDeck! Author and composer of music from
*insert famous movie to be made here* and *insert famous movie to be made here* to join us tonight
for the following awards....."

Are you a Hans Zimmer Brother or something?? Hehe this is hollywood grade orchestra man. Keep it up!

BrokenDeck responds:

Hey thanks man! :D

Dusty (Piano) Dusty (Piano)

Wow, this took a lot of talent to make, i can tell. My professional opinion would be to turn up the treble slightly. One of the things that the sound of a piano is know for is its extreme range and complex oscillations (sound waves). But us artists often get too anxious and submit our song before its really ready. It sound like there could be more to this song, to make it a real masterpiece.

I know what you mean by bored-and-got-inspired, sometimes i will see a musician on the street playing a tune a a flute for instance and say "Hey, i could turn that into something even cooler."

Or sometimes i just lit and the piano and start playing like theres a direct connection from my brain to the keys of the piano, until i improvise into something good. Which is normally classified as a "diddy" or "riff" in guitar terms but sometimes things pay off. Yours was more than a diddy.

Respect.

pftq responds:

Haha, thanks - I guess? It was a definitely short song but sometimes is all you have for the moment.

Blackbone Blackbone

This song was surprisingly relaxing actually, i mean that as a compliment, if thats not what you intended. Interesting combination of instruments!

Keep it up man!

dynamism responds:

That's definitely what I was going for, thanks for listening :)

I love you I love you

Both of the synths were distinct saws. Even the modulated one. I think it could use a little more variety in the synths, but other than that it wasn't bad.

TBM responds:

Actually not saws, but dutch hooks that I fiddled with.

Hoez B All Around Me. Hoez B All Around Me.

Daaaang! I wish the song went on! By the end i was wanting more! But hey, i know your just being modest. You probably have a schedule full of producers just lined up.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks hahha i wish

Whatever Whatever

Im a bit new to dubstep, but from my understanding it could have used a nice drop at right about 0:56.
I had my beats turned up.... nice bass as Dchuyv pointed out haha

Blackowt responds:

Hah, why thank you, I pride myself in my bass incorporating. :P

As for your request for a drop at 0:56, that was my idea of a drop. It's a sudden, surprising one, but that's what gives it it's unique characteristics, you know what I mean? ;)

Glad you enjoyed the tune! :3

[Embrace the Heresy] [Embrace the Heresy]

I agree with kittenbeast, this would make a good trance track. The base and drums just dont have enough precedence in the song. The chord progression is not bad either. Maybe its just genre you put it under.